Monday, March 30, 2009

A stretched rubber band.


*FYI my excuse for this post is that I am self-proclaimed mentally unsound.*

Say anything, right into my face thank you.

Went unicycling in the morning, haven't felt so refreshed for quite awhile.

Obviously I'm not deaf, I can hear comments. At least there were some friendly people who ACKNOWLEDGE that it is a UNICYCLE. Not a 'BICYCLE w/o one wheel' or 'ONE WHEELED BICYCLE' Ok that's besides the point.

The point is some people can crack uber lame jokes. I seriously don't know how to answer them unless I give it a thought.

Give this question a thought.

[While unicycling] "Hey what if one wheel is missing from your unicycle?" [That qn was rephrased]

[After giving it a thought AND if he was still there,]
"Oh, if I have to answer your question I think it proves that you don't even have a hint of common sense." *smiles*

Totally agree with Jiahui's fb status: JH Loadsashit does not understand why 'unicycle' in a statement automatically makes it a joke to Singaporeans. I don't laugh when you tell me your kids' names do I?

That's damn correct. Most, if not everyone who sees a unicycle has one of these thoughts that comes to mind: Circus, Clown, Juggling, and HAHAHA. And what do they do? Laugh.
Like what's so funny? I just have a very different and unique way of exercising that YOU can't do.

And approaching some people to ask if they wanna learn or not, the answers for no is usually.

Guys: I'm afraid I won't have any more father's day. 
Gals: I'm afraid of falling. [and all other things that comes with falling.]

Its actually a safer sport than what many percieve.


Well can't blame people. Your reality is always shaped by your beliefs. It's always your perception. Your perspective. Your viewpoint.
Therefore it is very hard to persuade or dissuade others unless you do have a very good reason to. [Which they might not listen]

Why won't they listen? Here's a very simple quote to explain it all. Its sort of a generalisation but still it does explain something.


Explanations. Your enemies won't listen to any. Your friends won't need any.


Understand? I hope so. (:

That's why I'm already very glad to find a person who wants to learn unicycling and in NP too. xD
Hope to find the other 9 asap.


No comments: