Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cycling Around


Unicycled today. It was around 12.5km. With less than 5% of it with feet on ground. Other times were on wheel.. xD


It was tiring at start.. Shaun attributed it to the heat that's why the distance felt long.. lol
Met up with Wenbin and we went to the hawker nearby..
Had Hokkien Mee which was famous around Bukit Batok there.. It was near MI. The stall with its 20+ years history and is so good it only sells hokkien mee. With prices like $2.50, $3, $4, $5, $7, and generous portions, I will go back again! And their chilli is so popular that they charge for extra chilli. You chilli fans out there, go and try! xD
Its around Blk 162 there.. I can't remember the exact block.. D:

Cycled to Bukit Batok Nature park, where the steep slope down to the carpark is very scary. D:
Near the end, I fell off, with my unicycle going down and me standing on hard ground.. D:
Speeding is bad. D:

Went to NP via Jalan Jurong Kechil.. The slope up wasn't so bad.. lol

Saw Amar while rotting at the bus stop.. Shaun and Wenbin went to cycle on while I went to bball court. Saw Justin there and he was playing already.. It was only like 3.30pm.. Rotted and read newspaper and took some pictures when huge droplets of rain came down. D:
It did not really start raining yet so I managed to take a few shots of the water on the ground.

Rotted later near the poolside stall and read sunday times..

Later at 5pm, the rain was still relentless and therefore, I just went home.. Took 3 buses and 1hr to get home. 154, 78, 143. D:


No comments: