Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Last toe of the right foot: Kurenai.


I think the universe has [finally] used its sledgehammer on me.

Yesterday was suay enough [Refers to previous post]

Today's rain made for a cosy slumber and a runny nose and I kept sneezing till late afternoon..

And while walking in the kitchen, don't know why brain spoil go  accidentally hit my last toe of my right foot into the metal leg of the chair.

It hurt.

It was throbbing kind of pain but I didn't realise something was wrong till I look at it.

The area around the nail was red, blood red.

Went to wash it immediately but it didn't wash off... =/

Now it still hurts whenever I just touch the nail. D:

Hope I can wear shoes as per normal..


I think the universe is giving me a strong signal, telling me that I shouldn't have done what I had done.

Time to reverse it. (:



No comments: