Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunset.


As you can see from the previous 2 posts, I am clearing out my photo backlog caused by Fujitsu. D:
Now exams are over and I can finally post them up! :D



Today went Daniel's house, Caledyne too, to find jobs.
Then we mapled till we forgot the time.. lol
And thanks Daniel for buying lunch up for us.. xD
Didn't find any job.. zz
If can't by this week, shall cut my hair and Ritz Carlton, here I come..

Have to think of a poster/flier to get 10 people..
If you're interested in learning unicycling be sure to contact me. (:

Today, around 7.15pm, saw the opposite block was still very bright. Wondering why, I looked out of the window to the west. There, the crimson red Sun was setting into the horizon...
I scrambled to grab the camera and snapped a few shots of it, all the while seeing it setting down further into the horizon, proving once again that the Earth does rotate.
And then all that was left was its red glow from beneath the horizon. The clouds above were still lit by the sun, and so I took a few pictures of them too.

It was all very nice. (:

Darn where was that paper aeroplane.... xD



夕空の紙飛行機.

No comments: