Monday, March 16, 2009

Bad good day?


Today went for BAcomm Exco interview.
Was almost late. Heng in the end was earlier abit. (:
I chionged to west coast there pump air for uni, then had to miss 285 [which goes to clementi]
Waited for idk how long, 78 came by. Got on and went to clementi.
Then had to miss 184 cox of traffic light again.
Waited for awhile then 52 came! heng....

Reached NP, chionged up blk 72 slope on unicycle but nearing the top cui-ed... So walked where there was no slope and mounted again and went to blk 50 there..
The interview.. I was rather nervous.. D:

Then after that, cycled to Bukit Timah Hawker Centre there to eat. [Stupid why din take bus]
Had chwee kueh and a pau and the sugar cane juice.. Woot the sugar cane is shiok! :D
Then this woman came and asked if there was any halal stall in this hawker.. I said I din noe..
BUT, the woman after rummaging through my memories, I think I remember her!

She is Ms. Joyce Lim of the now defunct Pandan Pri. And she's pregnant now.. lol
Called Zhihao to tell him immediately lol..
And Idk why, when I was talking to Zhihao, she kept walking past, infront,beside, behind me.. LOL
I don't know how to describe that as.. =.="

Anyways, after that cycled back to NP, went to the stadium there, bought a can of 100plus and sat down and read The Sunday Times.
Was waiting for time to pass while waiting for Alvin to get to NP.
After I was finished with the papers, rotted quite abit before deciding to get to the benches at the pool side bar and rot..
In awhile, I dozed off..

Something woke me up.

It was the loudest, most impactful, [and I think some people saw what woke me up] thunder ever. [It was caused by a strike of lightning, by the way.]
It was so sudden and loud that I almost died. D:
I was like sleeping and then at that moment, my head just shot up straight with eyes wide open like a jack in a box.

Then couldn't sleep.
So rotted till Alvin arrived [which seemed like eons to me cox I was totally stoned]
But then it rained, so couldn't run the track.
So went up and decided to [he run I cycle] around the multipurpose hall de exterior..
I cycled abit.

AND I HAD TO FALL BUTT FIRST WRIST SECOND IN FRONT OF THE OPEN DOOR WITH MAGNUM FORCE PEOPLE INSIDE. 

Embarrassed divided by 0 [Which is infinity if you haven't know. xD]

Quickly picked myself up and get away from the scene of crime.

But I did fall off a few times after that cox was pedalling too fast.. D:
But the loud clank clank clank sound of my unicycle actually disguises that I actually landed on my feet first, safe and sound.

THE ACCIDENT ABOVE BOLDED IN RED IS BECAUSE OF WATER.
Little contact with the ground already bad enough, with water to reduce friction = huat. D:

Anyways, after that, went to check my weight.
I wonder what happened, I miraculously gained 1 kg over the past week. Now I'm a 56.5kg guy. D:
Still underweight. =/

Bathed and changed into the brand new [to me] BAcomm t shirt. :D

Went Alvin's house to park my unicycle there awhile while we went for IT Show.

Along the way, we chionged for the bus 154 like there was no tomorrow.. Yes I was pushing my uni as well.. It was mad dash.. D:

Er, it was okok la, he wanted to check out LCD screens.
It was very very crowded. D:

Saw Denise working for Fujitsu over there.. Then I had this VERY VERY VERY SUAY ACCIDENT.

[No offense to any race whatsoever.]

I WALKED INTO A BANGALA/INDIAN [idk which it was too fast] AND MY MOUTH KENA HIS HAIR.

HIS HAIR.

nb.  pui-ed dunno how many times and for the first time ran for the toilet other than for vomitting or shitting. DDDD:

It was disgusting even if it was a Chinese person's hair you geddit? I mean THERE WAS GEL/WAX ALL OVER. D:

Haii, getting over it, went back to Bukit Timah Hawker to get my dinner and 2nd serving of sugar cane while Alvin gets his fix of sugar cane.. lol
Char Kway Teow with Pork Lard FTW! WooHoo shiok manx the taste! :D

Went back Alvin's house and then get my uni and went home.

Finally read finished the motivational pictures thread at sgcafe... Going to post more! xDD

Anyways, ciao. :D



No comments: