Sunday, March 8, 2009

Singapore Entertainment Awards 2009


saturday was well spent. but not in finding jobs. D:

Went Gary's house in the morning to slack, and also show him the movie sekai no chuushin de ai wo sakebu.

after that, went home, bathed and chionged down to marina square, where Darren was.
saw the various artistes of perfect cut 2, around that time Yuhui smsed to ask if Show was there lol... Of course not cox its some singapore only de media fiesta...

Then Darren got an application form for casting of this upcoming show 'Fighting Spiders' on Okto if I'm not wrong. But since he's the last 2nd person at the queue and there were SOOOOO many people in front, decided to give up and have dinner.. After that went for this Singapore Entertainment Awards 2009, it was organized by SPH and other media like omy.sg etc...

Its the first awards of its kind and also at floating platform. And, the hosts said that Show will be coming for this awards.. AKA 1st time awards and 1st time Show comes for any awards presentation in SG..

Was contemplating whether or not to call Yuhui but then decided to. lol
Then was video calling her but the image was the stage... lols..
As my battery went flatter, told her that I'll call her later when he comes to perform.
2 hours, countless performances, an aching butt later
Show came out. lol
But my battery was flat already.. =.=
Thanks to Darren, cox I borrowed his battery and so 'satisfied' Yuhui's 'hunger' to see Show.. xD

Everybody was like standing up and have a camera in hand la.. hiong sia..

The performances before were not bad too.. haha I only remember some, like Joi! xD and Chen Qi Zhen, Kaira Gong [who sang a chinese song and also Utada Hikaru's First Love] etc

Basically had fun there! :D

After that took bus home [it was bludy crowded] heng my bus, 97, was not crowded.
At some stop along CBD or something [i forgot cox was psp-ing] saw Sijie and Xuanyi and said hi to them.. lol
They got off the same stop as me.
We went in opposite directions..
Along the cycle and carriage, a bus went by. At slow motion, I saw the plate number: 78.
In a split second, decided to chase the bus and thanks to 2 people getting on the bus, I managed to sprint there.
Strangely it felt faster than any sprint I have done. D:
And I was not that gasping for breath on the bus too.. =/
Strange..

lol


No comments: