Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cruise!!! [The Pictures.]

Cruise Pictures.. [Like finally!]

WMF coffee machine. xD

Jacuzzi.




TR03s learning line dance.. lols

I thought that the flash reflected looks kinda cool.

Unflash.





Amy and me.

Vivian, Amy, Peizhen and me. xD

[t-d,l-r] Alvin, Joanna, Me, Amy and Peizhen.

Unglamness. lol



Joanna pouring tea..

Alvin scooping porridge..


So what did I do?


I took the pictures! xp

That's damn nice for supper. xD

The eggs were superb [the fried ones]

Sinyi, ChiLung, XianShi, Sijie, Darren and WeeTeng.


lol I think Alvin took this pic while Joanna and I are playing panic park.

Christie and Eleanor.




The ship was turning around..

WeeTeng, Xuanyi, Renee[who is hidden], Darren, and Sijie[i think] and Aaron.

Playing with shutter gave me this. lols




TR21.

Discoball..

My drink.

It's called Singapore Sling.

TR02.

Ha! We got the best seats in the house! xD





Are you lonesome tonight [30sec version]

After getting a little tipsy, we decided to go on the floor and dance. Well Alvin and I couldn't. D:




Serena's clip. lol


2nd Day



Q-ing outside Bella Vista for breakfast.

The EAB.

Reflection. D:




He just can't hold his finger there for just a second longer for me to snap. D:
This was the better picture of the 2. And he's the F&B director. [If I'm not wrong]



3min eggs











Mr. Andy Oh took over from here. Took our pictures while we line danced.










I like the lighting effects. But Mediacorp has better ones! Ha!












Ivy, Serene, Minwei, Wendy, Fathin, XianQing and Reuben. 

I like how its very bright at Reuben's side, gives some kind of feeling. I don't know how to put it in words.. =/


Fishing boat.

Woah this fish is good. I could just eat it alone for lunch.

Jimmie, Aaron, Minyi, Vivian, Peizhen, Amy and Andy at the balcony of Lido.








Super unglam/random pic. xD

While people are deciding where to stand/sit.





Too bad the waiter has shaky hands. =/





TR01!



Joanna, Alvin and Serena while I was somewhere...

Ulric and Joanna.

Bread. xD









Tried to get a shot. Bad one. D:

Hasyimah, Shamini and Bernice.



Serena and Alvin.

Ms. April Ng and Serena.

Joanna and Serena.

and where did that santa hat come from? xD


Joanna, Me, Serena and Alvin. xD

TR21.

Terry Parade. 1st time I see what are devil sticks! Woah makes me wanna learn them. xD








During that cowboy game.


The trio wasn't there. =/


[l-r] Joanna, Ting Ting, Xinyu and Sharlene.





Blue Hawaii.



3rd Day


At Bella Vista.

using a finger to go round and round the glass to produce sound, see the water has ripples!

The shot I've been waiting for. The back of the ship. lol

The table of us.

Heavily condensed lenses made this soft focus random shot possible. =)



Harbourfront!


Exiting.


End.

No comments: