Sunday, March 15, 2009

JSS Cultural Night: My Music My Song My Story


Yep.

Went for JSS Cultural Night 2009.
It was quite good. :D

Have to thank Meiying and Freida for getting me the ticket [and delayed payment] D:
Thanks loads! :D

Anyway, first performance was by the JSS Band, I think it was very good. xD
Next up was the modern dance, the theme of the dance was related with nature and environment if I remember correctly..
After which was the Indian dance i think. [Dang my brain getting mixed up of the sequence.]
[In no particular order]
There was the choir, with the same outfits I saw them in 2 years ago.. lol
Then there was some boys from 4A who performed a jumpstyle dance which wow-ed the crowds.
There were also 2 solo performances from talents from Chinese Orchestra which were Erhu and the Chinese Flute respectively. But on these 2 performances the audience on the right seemed to be restless as I keep hearing LOUD murmurings.. DDD:
There's also a recital by 4 sec 1 students who recited the school song in Mandarin, which was how it was when JSS [last time called JISS] was first established.
There was the malay dance with a tsunami theme in it.. I was like 'hmmmm' when watching it..
There was also the ELDDS one which showed the story half way [to stay tune and go SYF watch them.. -.-]
Then last but not least was the Chinese Orchestra.
After which, whole crowd rise to sing the school song, of which I forgot 1/3 the lyrics already. D:

It was a great night.

Have to sleep now. Tmr there's intv. =/

I wonder how it'll be.


No comments: