Thursday, March 5, 2009

Poster..........


Went Daniel's house today with Caledyne again.. 
Overslept more than her.. zz
But then arrived there earlier by about 5 min.. xD

Job searching was.. not good.
Plus the convo I had last night with RC colleague shows that they're cost cutting like free. D:
So if I get hired back, it's considered a blessing le. 

Mapling was fun! :D

I'm contemplating whether or not to go to unicycle tomorrow.
My value in my EZ Link card is going negative. 
If I don't, I guess I have to make it up by cycling somewhere ba.. Dang..

Then there is my ccas... I have to get 10 people who are interested in unicycling.. How? D:
Poster making is not as easy as I thought it would be.

Design. Layout. Message. [Insert]

That's gonna be tough.


My iTunes library disappeared. D: 

I'm hoping and hoping and hoping that GTA IV will be installed AND WORK on my computer..
*Hopes*

Andandand I need to brush up on my Chinese..
It's getting worse.


No comments: