Friday, March 13, 2009

New iPod Shuffle!!!


Woke up, helped mum get her lunch and my breakfast, which was economical rice and tau suan respectively.. lol

Used computer till 3pm, had bread for lunch, bathed and set off for suntec.
Anyways, everybody should go to this link and check out the NEW IPOD SHUFFLE!! SO COOL!!


But I figured out one 'loophole' of it. You HAVE to use apple's earphones should you buy the ipod shuffle...

Anyways, went to check out apple stuff, and etc. I practically just brisk walked through the whole exhibition, there wasn't anything to catch my eye..

Saw a RC employee giving out flyers there, which proves to me more that the economy is damn jialat..
After I tried enough of apple's laptops [The 17" Macbook Pro is so cool! :D and the new ipod shuffle is not on sale at IT fair yet.. =/] I went to Cityhall Mrt to meet up Suern, XingXian, Qingfu and Salny for dinner, along the way bought a McFlurry with extra oreo cox was hungry.. :D

Reached Cityhall Mrt and got a sms from Suern, she will be late cox of a jam at AYE. Later found out the reason, it was cox 4 cars and 1 motorbike langa. zz

Qingfu reached the mrt and found me, then called XingXian, who was at the IT fair.. -.-"
So in the end we walked all the way back to suntec to meet him.
Went to marina square to roam while waiting for Suern and Salny to arrive.

Went to Ryoichi for dinner, 1st time there.. It was quite good la, just that for my item, it took very long for it to come. After 10min of which the other 4 dishes were served, mine was yet to be served, so asked them to eat first lo... zz

After that went back suntec to roam around abit. Qingfu had to go off first, so bid him goodbye at marina square there, then went to esplanade library, within 15 min of being there, we went out le, cox it was closed. xD
Went to 7-11 at marina square to get instant noodles, cox Suern and I were hungry again.. lol
Then went up to get a seat and have instant noodles. XingXian, Suern and I chit chatted alot while Salny was playing games on my psp.. xDD

Then around 10pm, took some pics for them, then went home via 97 with Suern.
WCPlaza seriously very jialat.. zz

Saw a person wearing the Sオケ[Special Orchestra from the Drama Nodame Cantabile] T shirt!! Wah I wonder where she got it... I WANT! :D

Anyhoo, ciao for now! :D


No comments: