Friday, February 13, 2009

Yay! JE to Teban!


Today was totally unproductive. D:
On top of that, I had a running nose that ran a 9 hour marathon. D:
So today was wasted.. D:

Unicycling at night was quite shiok.
I managed to free mount without having a second try. :D
Wan finally came, he lost all contacts apparently.. He brought along Jiahui's Power Risers too.. I din try though, but Shaun, Alice, Marvin and Kailun all tried. Kailun and Jiahui all learnt that already.. But not to the extent of Gary's.. xD

Damn tall sia, will try next week. :D
I cycled all the way home from Jurong East! :D
Its actually faster than waiting forever for the bus.. lol
I took around 20min from JE to Teban..

At CSS there, leg slipped off pedal, now right calf bruised cox it was hit by the crank... zz
And groin was in pain siolz.. No wonder Shaun said every 2-3km have to rest like 1-2min if not will be unconfortable.. What I experienced was damn hot.. I think cox its totally sitting on seat thats why.. D:

Some malay teens at the bus stop opp me which was near Chop Ah Chai were saying 'bua toh bua toh'.
I had temptation to point the middle finger at them siolz. Come on try me. 
But never mind, they dun even have guts to learn so why go down to their level.. :D

Tmr friday 13th, hope it'll be a great night. :D

No comments: