Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wilting Plants' Awaited Day


Today was walking to the bus stop.. Observed that some grass patches are dying.. Thanks to the unusually dry January this year. Walking across the bridge, the bougainvillea are all dying an wilting due to the lack of water. They've all become twigs with dry and dead leaves..

On the bus saw Hidir, then at Alvin's stop, when he got on, he had to gesture to me.. D: 
I was too cui.. Was half dozing off on the bus..

At NP, felt that my stomach was waging a war inside.. Bought pau in an intent to eat something to make it feel better. Upon reaching class, cannot make it. Put down stuff and went to toilet. In there for dunno how long.. Come out, wash hands, walk a few steps, haven't even step out of toilet...

"Damn, it's here again."

Went inside one more time.. Then finally could go back to class, ate the stuff I bought.. Then after awhile more, the battles start again. D:  
So went to toilet again...

After class, went to eat lunch with Joanna and Alvin at the mini food court at Bukit Timah Plaza while the rest of the class went to pizza hut. I had a lighter meal - fishball noodles and milo bing.. Joanna and Alvin both had yong tau fu..
While eating, Alvin say "Eh April Ng.."
Joanna and I were like "huh?!"

Turn around. 

Saw Andy Oh, Eunice Ho, April Ng and some guy lol.. [In case other readers don't know, they're my lecturers for my modules.. ]
The first 3 all talked to us.. Like "Anything nice here? etc.." xD

After eating, said goodbye to them and we went to play pool. Or rather, Alvin and Joanna went to play pool.. The game barely start and I had to go to the toilet, again. D:
Luckily that was the last time I had to go to the toilet.. Phew..

Went back and took some pics of them playing pool.. And accidentally hit my knee against the table when my intention was to squat to take a better pic.. D:

Later, the rest of the class also came to play pool, on 2 other tables..
Around 12.40pm I think, the 3 of us went back 1st cox Joanna had ITB database presentation..
Charged my laptop in the room while surfing net.. Then went for HOM presentation/lecture..

So many people sia.. D:
I wonder how it'll be like tmr.. D:

Went home early, by own accord..
When bus nearing Clementi, it started pouring! Both happy and sad.
Happy that FINALLY there's rain! :D
Sad that have to change to bus 78, which takes at least 30-40min to reach home.. zz


\edit

Somemore quotes! xD

Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.

I poured Spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Coming in second really means you're the first loser.

Don't Smoke. There're better ways to die.

I can't understand it. I can't even understand the people who understand it.

It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everyday always just exactly fits the newspaper.

Never say 'oops' in the operating theatre.

Television is a new medium. It is called a medium because nothing is well done.

Every dark cloud has a silver lining, but hundreds are killed a year looking for it.

If carrots are so good for my eyes, how come I see so many dead rabbits out in the highway?

You don't get anything clean without getting something else dirty.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

Join the army! Travel around the world! Meet interesting people! And kill them.

The rising cost of living hasn't really affected it popularity.



And before I end this...

My current desktop wallpaper! lol random






No comments: