Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm a Mac.

wooo assumptions galore! :DD

Anyway, went to library pascal room to study/slack in the morning.. was damn late, reached at 9.30am..

Went for MAEC class which was at 11am later.. Had lunch at makan place later..

Grossly miscalculated my timing. Had to cab down to bukit merah central. Then mistook the place for my destination and had to walk somemore to henderson road.. zz
LUCKILY I managed to get my laptop back in time.. phew.. never waste my $9.20..

I HATE WINDOWS VISTA.
I DEMAND THAT MICROSOFT LET EVERYONE USING VISTA HAVE A FREE UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 7 AS WINDOWS VISTA IS BUT A BETA BETA VERSION OF WINDOWS 7.
BULLSHIT.

Mac, on the other hand, is very gooood! :D

The startup now is EXTREMELY SLOW. After pressing enter on my password. I waited for 5 min - twice - for the desktop to appear. Why twice cox I restarted and try again. zzz

AND IT IS NOW LAGGIER THAN IT WAS 40 SOMETHING DAYS AGO.

After getting back my laptop, went to have some dessert at the hawker centre to postpone my hunger pangs.. While waiting for 176, I thought I saw Gladys alighting out of a bus. Hm.. Idk if I gt see wrong ant..

I alighted the bus at the stop just after the bus crossed sungei pandan.

Saw many [more than 20] CSS students, who apparently walked up to this bus stop as they could not get into a bus at the one opp their school. And I noticed two girls with like 3 stalks of roses each... LOL
They didn't have luck here.. Some of them walked one stop further up, which is where industrial workers are waiting for the buses.. LOL

I am very angry at the fact that the 143 DID NOT stop at the bus stop even though it is VERY EMPTY and the bus stop clearly has 143 as one of the bus services.

Two 143s went by w/o stopping, Two full to the brim 30s went by, One 51 came, Two more 176s and I decided I've had it.

Walked home, at the same time enjoy the evening breeze at pandan resevoir. :D


Joanna posed a very possible yet impossible at the same time kind of idea.
I seriously do not think it is possible. But if it is true, I shall slap him till he wakes up.
Analysis stuck at a bottleneck.
But strangely, today has alot of things related to that place. 
First it was Joanna saying she might want to migrate to Switzerland.
Then there were Swissbake outside library. 

Very strange indeed.
Either that or my brain is overclocking.

I JUST GOT TO KNOW THAT IF YOU KNOW GERMAN YOU CAN GO APPLE GERMAN UNIVERSITY COURSES AND LEARN FOC!!! NO TUITION FEES!!! WOW!!!




No comments: