Monday, February 23, 2009

Stayover for the long battle ahead.


Went Alvin's house at 11+pm last night to study.. Studied till 4am, where was too cui and slept till 9+am..

He too into mel liao.. Enter student ID in the username of maplestory username field. D:

It was a mix of studying and slacking.. Who would have though who wants to be a millionaire's music is so nice? lol

Went back at 7pm.. Met Daniel where he passed back to me the Saturday's Straits Times which I kept with him as my bag was too full ytd.. D:
Then go home there de Sheng Shiong and buy Sunday Times.

Dinner was economical rice.

After helping my younger brother print his proposal.. Went to read about 2 hours of newspapers... D:
Logged in to computer at midnight and saw 200++ and increasing emails.

Woot.

Thanks to my tagging and uploading of that pic, many peeps went to comment! :D 
Cool man. [But Flooding too.. xD]

Tomorrow will be MAEC exam.

And MAEC's long form is disgusting. D:

No comments: