Monday, February 9, 2009

This is getting interesting.


Today woke up very late.

1pm.

D:

Had some CNY snacks as brunch, used mac for awhile before setting off with Gary to NP, to cycle/bball..

I just found out where canteen 4 is LOL..

Along the way, left leg slipped off pedal and my right leg pedal one revolution and wham my left leg on two occasions. Fell off on the first time.. D:
Left calf now bruised.

bball was okok, two sibei pros came to pwn.. I played 3 rounds and then went cycling, around and around the school..
Then it started to drizzle so we went to bath, saw Mr. Ong [our bstats teacher then] in staff gym de treadmill.. Said hi to him. lol

Later went towards atrium de direction. Attempted the steps in btw library and co-op. First 3 times dunno why fell off at the 11th step. After 4 more tries, then completed it. :D
Next time must try same place but must continue to cycle a longer distance after last drop! :D

Wanted to eat in Clementi with Gary [cox Alvin going home for dinner] then he called his friend Gordon, who is in JE library.. In the end we met at IMM for dinner.. 
Had LJS after going around.. 

Talked about stuffs, Gary's course, Gordon's course and my course, which are respectively, hairstyling, cooking, trm.
its really interesting.. :D

Went to JE library to find Gordon's friend, who is actl a guy from my primary school.. lol
They same grp doing project sia.. hahah
Took bus 78, they went over to Gary's house as the library was closing.. Me went home..



It is really interesting how things might have taken a turn.
For everyone's pursuit of happiness, lies may have to be said.
And some lies are so elaborate it takes more than one person to find out and confirm your doubts.
It is getting interesting.
I would like to see how it all ends up.
It is a mix of emotions around here.
In a way, I will be happy if it was indeed a lie.
If it was the truth I will be sad.
The motive is almost non existant.
And I could change the life of a person, for good or bad I do not know.
All I know is that I am feeling rather bad now.
But an order is an order.
I will continue to analyse and assess this.
I'll be back.



My mind's film centre has been activated again.

No comments: