Monday, February 9, 2009

The curious case of professional outsmarter getting outsmarted.


Today was mugging and slacking 50/50 in Opal room in sch library with Alvin and Joanna.. lol

YAY FUJITSU CALLED ME AND SAY I CAN GET THE LAPTOP!!! :D

ON THE 13th HOPE IT WILL BE A GREAT NIGHT!!! :D

I AM LAUGHING AT THE PEOPLE WHO ASSUMED!!! :D



one rock two birds sia. I did not expect my this plan to have any results but I got results! woohoo! level up! hahaha


I think I need to write a timeline for the stuff that happened over an approximate span of one year and three months.. And analyse. Our work has just begun.

The plan was just perfect.

She is indeed extraordinary.

形容她青出于蓝胜于蓝是再适合不过了

Seriously this is feeling like a drama. I am getting myself involved in this and can feel a tiny fraction of the total surreal feeling that he felt. It is just unbelievable.

We shall see how this will turn out, even if it may take us some time, just don't get your hopes too high, it's not good for health.


P.S. I will laugh again at YOU who assumes! xD

No comments: