Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Results: Life rewarded.

Yay! Me got back all my results liaox...

ITR, the one i thought will be good game... I got a 37.5/50!

BSTATS, the one which i was rotting in the examination hall, rewarded but i think cox of open book oso... 49/50!

MIEC, the one which i slogged like siao, paid off too! I got 48/50!

WOOTS!!!  



okok... the project is up and running.. Now slowly putting flesh to our skeleton...




There was a newspaper report on the blur father accidentally took his son's passport and passed ALL 3 "checkpoints" and went on the plane. He found out only later and was flown back to Singapore... This incident truly shows complacency sia... lol.. Fingerprint cant check doesnt mean the machine spoil wad... Check the person's ticket and passport... The officers involved GG liaox i guess... haha




and.. according to Mr. Andrew Matthews book, happiness now, there is a quote "happiness is a daily decision" I would like to add something else: "genuine joy comes once in a blue moon"

cox was chattin to Suern yesterday, and I ask her what songs to find for her.. She say this guy called 叶良骏 and i searched in my usual sites and NONE was found.. lol
Googled and searched for quite awhile before i thought in my head "HA! FOUND YOU!"
Gave the link to Suern and she was ecstatic la! Haha, Doing a good deed [of some sort] truly give you some happiness.. And I got it cox i wish it to be so.... xDDD



No comments: