Friday, June 27, 2008

Fridayyy

Ok, today CATS was exciting as had to guess what some patented ideas from the US was for, as in the use of the item... Very creative and innovative lol.. There was this hair braider that the class guessed after many many many many hints...

S&W played 4v4 on a half court... An incident happened... If my eyes were a video cam, i would save and backup it.. haha.. Its like, playing halfway, i kena distracted, the moment i turned my head back [NOTE: this happened in ONE second or LESS]  

1st scene i saw: a basketball in front of my eyes, its like 5cm from me or lesser.
2nd scene i saw: a hand in front of my face, closer
3rd scene i saw: ball took by the guy from the other team..

he saved my life! or my face,  or my specs...

All laughed at me, i kena extreme shock... lolol

The game was fun! haha


No comments: