Friday, June 20, 2008

Nooo... Maybe I did not think hard enough...

Noooo....

The potential unicycle appeared yesterday, and as soon as it appeared, it went *poof* and now gone for good....

Well have to save up [which is very hard as im currently jobless] or eat less [which is an even more difficult task due to my uber high metabolism rate [or so the doctor says]


The one and only [i think] unicycle retailer is at Bugis, or more specifically, WaterLoo Street...

I want one! But I hope they have stock.. With comfortable cushioning a plus! lol... Why am I imagining it when its so far? Haii

As Mr. Andrew Matthews said [or wrote for that matter] Most religions teach this thing called gratitude... So I should be grateful for the stuff I have in life NOW.... And not drift into the future, which is stupid as it wastes your time NOW... Dream all you want, when you're asleep...

Anyways... today was spent in the library, saw Shiang Ming while waiting for the library doors to open..

Then in the library, Serlina apparently saw me and approached me... lol.. We talked abit and all... hahas...

Well, played C&C3, worms forts: under siege and watched some ELT and deathnote videos...

Lunched at KFC.. 

Well my butt is going to be stuck to the chair if i dont leave soon!

See ya around people!

No comments: