Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Old Songs Galore!



Yoz people! This has now become my desktop pic! Of course its inverted! I invert it de mahz.. hahas.. I like it la..

Anyways, woke up at 11am today [tired looking] washed up, and turned on my com... Reliving those old days by listening to songs older than me.. hahas...

伍思凯的 “特别的爱给特别的你” 和 周华健的 “有没有一首歌会让你想起我” 和 动力火车的 “当” 都非常好听。听听吧!

Rotted till Gary came online and ask him whether to go lunch, eh no, Brunch downstairs anot.. He had chicken rice while i had drumstick+char siew rice... 

OMG our 4/4 de class tee is gonna be black with HOT PINK wordings... OMG..  But still, cant think of any words/nick to replace so i juz put 粽子 as usual... and number 13!! haha

Will be at Sentosa tmr for BACOMM outing!! Yahoooo! More pics [glam, unglam, i dunch care! Muahahahahaha!!] =]

But QiLiang will be comin' along too.. for his er... project thing.. As his msn nick put :" Who wan go Jurong bird park/zoo/Night safari/discovery centre/science ctr/snow city/sentosa tml? looking for pros for my project" and pm he put :"MSN me if u wan go. i may pay for ur proness!!! Thx"

I MSNed him lol... sad he live at Bedok now... cox now he at TP sio... haiii

Well charging both my batts now... juz in case... hahas... Hope theres enuff mem space for tmr! 


No comments: