Friday, November 7, 2008

Very little extent...


Had a tiring but fun [to some extent] day..

Morning went school and attended HOM tutorial, the quietest tutorial in our class.. Well all our tutorials we're all damn quiet.. Anyways, today learnt some housekeeping stuffs.. The undated video is like so long ago.. D:  Next thur gotta wear formal as said by Mr. Oh. D:

That means I gotta wear 3 times formal in a span of... 6 days.. D:  Saturday BAcomm stagewerks finale, wear cox dress code.. Tuesday book prize presentation, also dress code.. Then Thursday to learn about front desk operations.. -.-"

Then was BMGT lecture. On the way there via underpass, Ned saw me and jio Alvin and me to try out her fish spa.. After contemplating for damn long, decided to come by later after lecture...
Joanna is so engrossed in her game tt it spurred her to want to learn the hip hop moves in the psp game called B Boy.. Nice motivation.. (:
 After lecture, at underpass, she saw me, machiam landmark, and ran and stop me at the speed of light.. In the end decided to try.. Wah it is damn damn itchy.. Although we only use hands for 5 min.. Imagine the one at qian hu, 30min with feet! Wah... power...  Anyways, after the itchy torture, our hands were like never before smooth.. LOL..

Lunch was at canteen 1. Had mee soto.. and ppc..

FABM lecture after lunch.. Took some pics as usual.. DMC4 is so freakin' lag on my com.. D:
Ms. Ng made a rather weak attempt to jio us to support Ned.. No wonder that nobody went.. D:
"We did our best."

154-ed home to drop my stuffs and head to Gary's house. He was watching one of the episodes of Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu.. Funny luh! xD   Then he showed me some of the weapons used in his sparring [which are completely safe]. There is a Halbert, Wooden Katana, Short Sword. Plus his bunny bag and his helmet, he looks ready for war. jkjk.. xD

Bus-ed down to jurong east.. Tio 78 again.. No space to stand.. Become public nuisance.. D:

Train-ed towards Bedok, my destination, and Simei for Gary.. Spilled some apple tea on the train thanks to some brakes.. D: Used classifieds to clean 'em up.. 

Said byes to Gary as I alighted.. Went to the hawker centre to have dinner.. Time was 6+ while my meeting time at the skate park is 8pm.. So slowly ate my mixed veg rice and later tau suan..
Even so, I reached there at 6.45pm.. Rotted, read newspapers, spaced out, listen to music, played with camera, dozing off, thinking thoughts till 2004 hours where they arrived.. Started to unicycle around.. SHIOK AR

Today has more people.. 3 kids were there too.. 2 of them are siblings and ride very well, better than me in fact... *hides one corner with black shadows*

The other kid, knows how to cycle, skate, and some other sport which I dunno what it is, and now learning unicycle.. Just this 1st lesson he can ride out 5m liao... Pro sia.. Kids really learn fast.. xD   I think this boy havent even pri 1 yet lo...

Well, cycled but then suddenly my free mount chui again.. And I have a hard time turning right..  Haii... gotta practice.. Jurong park? *.....*

Gary called me at 9.50pm saying he'll meet me at McD in 10min time.



He arrived at 10.50pm... *FACEPALM*


Had macs, at 2335, he said "got time la, i go get a McFlurry"
Finished then went to bus 3o there to wait. Was thinking and thinking then.. Looked up at the last bus....


Last Bus:

2335.



*Imagine anime scene where a person A keep shaking a person B non-stop* Im the person A.

ARGH!!!!


In the end took taxi home which costs me $28 and used NETS... Chui.. no money liao...

Dammit la

tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk 


I needa practice.. Who wanna pei me? lol


No comments: