Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dug Deep in Brain, stuck.

Its getting frustrating.

Come on, make me outburst.

Come on, give me an excuse to achieve the things I want.

Identity crisis.

Just felt the brunt of financial storm.

Will strive to survive on a no-budget plan. 

Needs citric acid.

Needs water, loads of them.

Please, no more sugar for me.

I need to go to the dentist, and when I say that, I mean it cox I hate them oh so much..

Dug a deep hole in the soil called fiances, will be sort of forced to use an excavator to dig a big big hole, then slowly fill it into a bukit timah hill using a toy spade.

Eating alone is not a choice now, it is a must that I must carry out.

Need to do homework and revision.

Procrastination killing me.

Needs to be slapped at least 10 times, tight slaps I mean. Come on.

Physical kind of slaps.

In the face.

Wants feedback.

In the face.

Not like in my 2nd employer there.

Bide is gonna unleash the full potential.

Better be no witnesses to that.

Better.

Ciao.


No comments: