Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Book Prize Presentation Ceremony...


And a ceremony it was..

School was okok as usual..

After school went ayer rajah food centre have lunch with Alvin, pon-ed the ITB lecture..
Went IMM later cox he's gotta collect a cake. In the sony gallery, some kid was so stuck to the ps3 playing little big planet tt when I asked to try awhile, he did not even react, he just looked at me, then back to the screen.. Oh well..

52-ed to Ngee Ann again, changed to the formal wear and went to the LT68e. There was some video shown before the whole item starts, Mr. Matthew Pon was featured for about 15 secs, I think because he won some award last year lol.. 

Saw quite a number of trm peeps too.. Rais, Xijin and Cabrina sat on my row there..
Seems tt for the module winners, only our names, our photos which we gave Ngee Ann, and the module which we won in are stated.. Seeing the photos.. -.-"
Got a pro kia featured there, under the name has like 6-7 modules, and he [i think its a he] top them all.. *speechless*

Collected our cert after the top 3 in each level in each module got theirs from the academic managers. Ours is collect ourselves at some booths outside de.. 

BAComm's Winner and 1st runner up of Stagewerks 08 performed just now. They performed the same song that they performed for the finals. Seems that it is too much of a coincidence. Cordelia sang 1st, and the song's title was "At Last" Like "At Last we got our award or something along tt line."  And if you read my previous few post, Jael, the winner, sang "Have a Nice Day" and she sang for the closing.. I don't have to elaborate much on that do I?
The atmosphere was both literally and metaphorically cold, freezing cold in fact. Hazm, who got best in CATS, shouted "Have A Nice Day" along with Jael, I guess he was trying to heat up the place huh.. But in those people's minds I could only see food, and food they got..

Don't think that I don't think about it. A song heard over a streamed radio over iTunes and found in 5 min in the internet. Such an amazing space this is.. 

School's in a few hour's time, I shall go watch anime.. Ciao.

No comments: