Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BACOMM stagewerks showcase..


OMG The possible future MRT map, yay Teban and Pandan Gardens and Taman Jurong are included! xD But... that will be don't know when.. D:  And we will definitely have a very very very hard time to plan our way around Singapore.. D: Ahh, all our taxpayers' money will go into all these.. And they will all have to overspend cox of 'unexpected situations". Well I sure never hear them say "we saved S$[insert astronomical figure] because of unexpected situations." Oh well..
But it'll make S'pore more accessible I guess..

Well, today was no school, so went to school for BAcomm only.. Took loads of pics, I have no idea how I spammed so many pictures, I didn't think I could fill up my whole memory card, well I almost filled it today.. xD
The rain scared me into thinking that darkness will arrive sooner than expected.. Lucky it didn't, so the pics were alright except for those at low light.. With high ISO, the shutter speed is still slow.. So if the subject suay suay go sway abit, it'll be blur.. Sorry for the blur shots.. D:

Here are some pics tt I took:
Ze mike.


Luckily near the last few contestants, Derek offered to help me take pics, thanks! xD 


Im so looking forward to UNICYCLING on thursday! xDD

No comments: