Friday, November 14, 2008

2 Long days..


Woah quite alot happened yesterday and today.. xD

Yesterday was HOM tutorial, woke up damn late, luckily mum gave me some money to cab. On the way sun bian got Alvin on and we were 3 minutes earlier to class.. xD

The role play was quite fun, I was the guest, the 2nd easiest job to do.. xD Rais was the front desk receptionist, Xijin was the GRO [Guest Relations Officer] lol.. Alvin/Leanne/JianLing trio's roleplay was funny, notably Leanne's [guest] demands towards Alvin [receptionist] were just hilarious. Like she asked if rupiah was accepted.. Then when asked for the cash, she brought up the whole bag of supposedly cash inside.. xDD

The guestroom was.. like wth.. "State of the art" Luggage rack and Samsung 42" LCD TV. [Which is only a piece of paper with the product printed in black and white pasted on the wall LOL]

BMGT later was as usual, slacking.. D:

Lunch at canteen 2..

HOM lecture later on, it was a quick one, we even requested to push the lecture, which was to teach us Opera, a program, to a tutorial.. Later later on, TR01 and a few other peeps pwn the lecture theatre.. Sat all over the floor, Jeremy who was there, and JingWen, helped us took some class photos.. xD Shall upload them later..

The rest went for BMGT extra lesson while I pon it cox had to pass camera to Gary and also rush to Bedok.

Took 143 with Gary to habourfront, he had to attend his cousin's birthday party.. I then took train to Bedok.. Very awkward lugging this along, but yeah, I need to..

Reached there and found that the hawker centre is closed, nothing is there.. D: My tausuan!!! DDD:
Roamed around looking for a light dinner.. Settled for Popiah, read newspapers there.. Heard sounds of 2 cats.. Sound like they're going to mate/fight. I dunno which.. lol

Kailun then appeared from round the back and told me the unicyclists are all gathered at the other area. Went over and said "hi" to the many of them there. Seriously as what one of them said, its almost like the "gathering of the year" cox so many people appear. After many of them arrived, including my senior Shaun and his cousin Alice, they started playing unicycle hockey while I tried cycling while holding the hockey stick, it was quite challenging. Balancing was a challenge, mounting with it was learnt in awhile.. 

The kid, who is attending his 2nd session last night, was able to cycle out very very far, 10 years old nia, pro sia.. But the thing is, some of them commented that he is quite "dao" or rather, rude. He doesn't ask as in even say "please", rather, he demands, like "can you..."   -.-"

9.30pm they wrapped up everything, we went for supper at McDonald's had a strawberry sundae. Talked abit, then trained to harbourfront to meet up with Gary, bused to WCP to have supper at the McDonald's.. Tried the Mega McSpicy meal. it is 20cents more expensive than the one at Bedok lo... D: But the meal was shiok.. But eating the patty alone, with drink levels low, got me very hard to eat it. But thanks to some ice cream that Gary bought, I finished it.. xD

Had water, and then slowly walked home.. Talked about loads of stuffs.. Can't believe fantasy and reality can mix like....      Reached home at like 2.3oam.. D:

Bathed and then switched on my laptop on my bed. It was hard to fight the fatigue and to write the LMS stuff I was suppose to do. At 5+am, finished it and emailed to Cabrina. 6am and I slept.

10.45am I woke up again, this time to a very bad stomach ache. D:
Went to the toilet 5 times in the span of less than an hour.. D:
Finally the war in my body calmed down and I got out of the house.. 

Brunch was a bun, an egg tart, 2 slices of honeydew and one agar agar.

LMS project presentation was next. The other group's all had skits, so we decided last minute that we have a skit too, total impromptu.. I was the random passenger. XiaoDong was the businessman, Karthi the Security Guard, Cabrina the receptionist with a soft and fluffy phone.. xD and Xinyi as Narrator..

I don't think anyone would guess that our skit was impromptu. XiaoDong's natural impromptu skill was activated.. lol.. 

The presentation was in my opinion, a big success, except for maybe a few hiccups.. The teacher was very pleased with our performance.. 

I hereby must say a really big Thank You to my group members XiaoDong, Karthi, Xinyi, and especially Cabrina who did alot for this project! Let's chiong for the rest of the projects k? xDD

Will meet up with PPS peeps later on for dinner! Haha thanks Yingying for organizing this! We really have lots of catching up to do luh.. xD


No comments: