Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BACOMM tech run..


Today on the bridge on the way to the bus stop, saw 154 driving away.. D:
Waited at bus stop for dunno how long then decide to iris next bus.. lol
The message said: "Next bus: 3min. Subsequent bus: 33min." I was like "wah heng ah if not sure late" 
At Alvin's stop saw Alvin coming up to the bus.. He also said he iris-ed and shock.. D: Then he told me Rais on bus too, then then I realised.. *Kena slapped for being not observant..*

School was alright, learnt about inflation today.. Half understooded cox half listening to lecture.. xD   The hellish FABM tutorial was worse, but then searched for loads of advertisements. Some quite funny..




Wah prawn fillet I WANT! xD


This, is hilarious!

Then after class, went to eat with Alvin and some other tr22 peeps cox they had extra language lessons later on. After that, went to take photographs of the singers at the tech run @ student plaza.

Seetoh and Carina were also singing. Along with some of our seniors and participants from the top-12-but-not-top-6 one.. At first lighting was good, damn good. Then as night arrived, it got suckier and suckier.. D:  Anyways, while taking pics, saw Reuben, Weiwei and Rais walking towards the bus stop together.. Waved to them.. I think they went to do project? xD

Well xx expect "perfect" photos on saturday.. I sure don't want to screw this up.. Must find some way to overcome low light conditions in LT 68E..  Hmm..

After I got home, put down bag then went to find Gary to have dinner with him.. Went Taman Jurong Mac.. Cui liao man.. burgers are making me sick.. D: But its already 10pm, what more can we eat.. D:

Took bus and a long walk home.. Wonder what I'm gonna do tmr.. But must go sch to take pic.. 

*think think*


No comments: