Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I want to be an instructor!


School was good. Submitted my NDP form. Hopefully can get in.

Jiahui emailed me. Wah I hope I can be an instructor sio! Teaching unicycling to primary school/secondary school kids. :D
But then I must get a first aid cert. Anybody has any ideas where to get the cert?
And I need to practice unicycling. It's been weeks since I touched it. D:

Anyways, this is the website. http://www.team-uni.com/

Met Gary and Nelson at Dhoby Ghaut, went LJS to rot and wait for his friends.
The seminar was better than I expected. I'm really impressed. But I seriously can't make it this thursday unless I get a replacement, which is impossible. 

Anyone who wants to give a shot, or at least hear out what this job lobang is about, call/sms me and I will arrange timing for us to meet with my coach, who will explain everything. :D

I'm so neglecting my studies. ATRM will be so screwed. BCOMM as well. D:

I hope I get to have people who are willing to listen to a presentation, then I can practice my BCOMM skills as well. :D



Anyways, the best quotes of today was:

" Can you teach me vietnamese?"

and

"There's a reason why the flag ends up with me." 

Only those who went will get it. :D



And seriously, how many lecturers or teachers really love to teach? Hmmm... Good question.
Why do they bore us out? Because they don't have proper public speaking skills.. 

Well hope I learn some skills. And I need first aid skills should a kid fall from a uni! D:




No comments: