Monday, May 4, 2009

現実。 现实。 Reality.


ISP[Introduction to Social Psychology, not Internet Service Provider] is so linked with Neon Genesis Evangelion. lol



Construals. Impossible to change.

The reality is YOUR reality. 
What you perceive as true is true to only you.
You shape your world.
You see the world in your own eyes.

The things you perceive constitute the truth.
Things within you; and the things recorded in your memory will be your truth.
There is a truth that changes through time.

Everybody fears darkness within his mind,
which one tries to escape from, tries to erase.
That's how people live.


What is the reality?

Your world.
The world where how to accept things and how to perceive things are absolutely up to you.
That's the reality.


This is the world no matter what.

It's the world where everything is already set isn't it?

No, it's the world that you are setting.
The world where your mind decides what will be.
That's the reality.



Maybe I'm looking it in a very different view from everyone else, whom holds a similar view.
That's why many are not taking it serious.
I now know how Darren feels when we're not serious enough.
Its freaking frustrating.

Well I just have to do one thing:

Compromise.

Yes, what does it mean?

It means that an agreement between two or more parties which to each one of them, they seem like a winner. A win-win-...-win situation in this case.

Keyword: [insert] SEEM


Have to do so.

Being internetless made me feel like I'm not contributing.
Then I try to help by saying too much. 
Literally pwn myself.

This lesson involves SledgehammerS. Plural. Yes.


If you assume and I see evidence according to my construal that you are assuming then I will laugh. Whoever you are.


For now, the pressure is released. Thanks to that word. Thanks to the people who gave me that word. (:




No comments: