Friday, May 15, 2009

I want carrot cake.


Week 4 is ending.

So screwed. D:


Tuesday was Peiyun's birthday. Wished her but dunno why she replied via her younger brother's handphone lol.

Yesterday was Zhihao's birthday. Apparently a lot of peoples' birthday falls on the 14th of May. While preparing for presentation at Canteen 1, there's also a group of people celebrating birthday for their friend.

Luckily I didn't look that nervous during presentation. D:
But other than some glitch, the teacher was happy with our presentation! :D
Must thank group members: Matthew, Oliver, Lilin and Boon Keat. :D
This couldn't be possible without you all.

Expected to starve till 10pm at night, so with my $3 for lunch and dinner, I went co-op and bought a snickers bar and one packet of soy milk. Went bus stop and saw HuiYock. lol
He said if wanna lunch or not, I said if you lend me some money lor. 
Yay, I got lunch! Won't starve anymore. He recommended a carrot cake stall that is really really good. :D

Went to work after that and saw Leanne, Renee and Darren near Anchorpoint. They went IKEA to have meatballs.. xD   I haven't tried them... Don't think I ever will. D:

Work was okay, dinner break at 4.30pm was cui. I had 95cents left. Not even enough to buy one bread ice cream from the hawker outside queensway. In the end bought some tidbits from inside queensway and ate at one of the benches inside Anchorpoint.

Saw my ISP classmate. Such a coincidence lor lol. His mum bought him a shirt...

After work, took 197 to cycle and carriage there and walk down to the church. Boarded 143 and saw Yulian and Daniel. Long time no meet already. Talked for that short bus trip.. :D

Home and rest.



ahhh wonder when we can go makan together... zz
zichar FTW!

No comments: