Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What should I title this?


No names will be mentioned. As usual.


I should go and read that Sunday Times Lifestyle section article again. I should. It reminded me of something.

I'm just so unobservant to some things around me.
Zero is right to want to hit me when I don't notice things which are so blatantly obvious.
Getting 敷衍 [fu1yan2] and still clueless till its too late.
Makes me want to buy a real mask. Better than seeing all these masks.

Ignorance is not bliss.
Running away from the problem doesn't mean the problem is gone.
It is still there. 

I don't mean to insult anyone's intelligence but sometimes we just need to be reminded. Reminded of our true beliefs. That's why I'm so grateful of that wake up call.

Come to think of it, I could be subconsciously participating in many things to try to forget. But I know me, its hard to forget. 

Quoted from a friend's blog... Can't help but think.. Although I can't really agree with the first sentence as I don't have such a strong feeling as him.

I hate people who are superficial.
Makes one think that its all okay, only for the issue to be brought up later on.
Confrontation and all. Not fun
Have any problem, bring it up straight away.
Do not wait, it'll only make things worse. 


When people are in relative shit, they will say 'true true'.
When people are in relative calm, they will say 'don't make things so complicated la'.


Love how he ends it man. [Look below]



PS.
If you think that this is directed to you and that you want to take it personal or as a personal attack, by all means.
I'm not stopping you.

No comments: