Friday, May 29, 2009

Hospital.


Soon, it'll be common tests. 

I haven't studied.

Brain's so dead.

and............

I still haven't have internet.

My aunt is like at Japan now for 2 weeks filming some mediacorp variety show..

And when she gets back, I don't think I will get internet cox she's definitely busy editing for the show..

Gone case.


So I'll have to leech internet somewhere else. But then going out means needing money to makan which I don't really have.

Oh my salary you mean? Its going to repay debts and buying a backpack to relieve my aching shoulders and back.

I'm like too tall for my own good, even sweeping the floor gives me backaches.


Finding people to sell is hard. Somemore I need a small container to put my sample to let people try. Its uber effective I must say.

Stupid man, totally forgot I had work this sunday till yesterday when I went work and recalled. zz

If I don't have work I can go Pulau Ubin for the 1st time in my life and [uni]cycle the whole place, which JH and Shaun they all reckon it to be about 20km? lol

So wasted.

NDP's gonna kill off my MRT fares. I'm already negative 3 cents. zz


Oh well, I seriously hope, wish, pray that I can go get quarantined or something, whether I have the H1N1 or not I don't care. I just wanna be quarantined and be allowed to think and calm my mind and [hopefully] there's internet and I get to use it. I also wanna study there since there isn't much to do since if I'm quarantined I will be inside the house all day.

MOH! Come quarantine meeeeeee!!!!



No comments: