Sunday, May 24, 2009

People.


Thursday: Work work.

Friday: Work Work. Jessica and her friend came to Anchorpoint lol. Talked to her abit.  Then after work went to YES thing. At that point of time, it was extremely stupid for me. Its so redundant. zz
But oh wells.

Saturday: Chionged to ITE Simei and reached on time and then learnt some simple dance moves and then had costume sizing and went for Convention. Bought food from the canteen and walked to Expo. Seriously damn near. :D

Reached there and rotted till everyone arrived.

Went in and had times when I was dozing off. Zero elbowed me at my chest with 20% of his power. Wtf my bones almost crack can. 

Some parts of the talk really made us laugh like mad. And no wonder the ticket says nobody younger than 18 [although some are] cox of some topics they said. Might be disturbing. LOL

Then there's some things they said that I wanna quote:

When people tell you you're creative, they're telling you right in your face that they can't follow whatever you are saying [or anything].

People believe in people who believe in people.


Better settle everything ASAP. 


No comments: