Monday, June 1, 2009

Some update, and a random 'dead' person.


Friday:  

ISP is done. Work was..... zz  Wasted four freakin' hours to go to the 'HQ' of another company to listen to bullshit. Well at least not everything was bullshit, only one is not bullshit.

What he told us is: To be sadistic.  

I'll see how you interpret it. hahahah

Wasted my time and potential $ seriously. Opportunity cost not worth at all.


Saturday:

NDP was FUN!!!   Except for the dance moves which I totally suck at. Must practice more and coordinate my arms and legs. It does not feel like they're mine when trying to dance. -.-"

Saw my ex-colleague at WCP McD there, he's like manning the mini refreshment booth of water and biscuits for us. Yes, he's in the army. lol

Went for '十字路口' or food junction as they call it at Bedok Hawker there.. So suay we sat in front of that Laksa stall. -.-"  Stupid.

I don't know if he noticed me but his laksa [yes we bought it] was not hot [as in chilli hot] at all, as usual.
Our food all link back into a loop , Wenwei's idea.

After the food, [wah its seriously shiok.] went to Redhill with 3 of them [cox I have like alot of time till work] and then took bus to Queensway for work.

Work was good, the DVD made it less mundane.


Sunday:

Slept in till 10am.. Watched TV till 1pm and chionged for work.

Work, makan, Work, Home.

On the way home, as in after I alighted from 197, I have to walk the path down to the bus stop where I have to take another bus, I was walking uber fast..

Then suddenly, this woman in front of me, like 1m in front of me, suddenly stopped and turned back and almost screamed. She pointed to somewhere in front.

There it is:

In politically correct terms: A dark skinned foreigner is lying on the grass, motionless.

In laymen terms: A bangala is lying on the grass, motionless.


Basically the woman thought that its a dead person.

I don't know if I'm right - I didn't approach the guy - I just said that I think that guy was either sleeping or intoxicated and thus was lying on the grass motionless.

I think if he is indeed a dead person, I will be emotionless. DDD:



How often do you see a lone person lying on the grass, just beside the pavement, eyes closed and motionless?

Often, not.



No comments: