Tuesday, August 12, 2008

If I said you have a beautiful body would you hold it against me - Bellamy Brothers

YAY! Been studying a teeny weeny bit more in the library... Daniel din even study today, was mesmerized by Kamen Rider Kabuto. Watched from 10am to 6pm [including the 1hr+ lunch we had] he finished watching 16 episodes *gulp*

BSTATS is driving me nuts... And I must pia already, I'm feeling the stress, and I LOVE IT! Looks like I need some stress to spur me on.. Around 2+pm, Yulian and friend came over our table [we din noe they were also in the library lols] and asked us to help look after their stuff while they go lunch.. Gary arrived arnd 3pm, and they came back at 3+ pm.. We then, went to Clementi to have a very filling lunch [aahhhh~~] To have avery filling lunch, we went to Botak Jone's!

We all had fish and chips, Gary ordered another spicy fries, Daniel ordered another cheese fries, and their cheese fries, are HEAVENLY!!! xDDD

At the Clementi mrt platform, strong winds blew up loads of dust from the construction site directly opposite the road, experienced a small dust gust... xD
Imagine it to be much much much much worse in a real sandstorm! *gulp*

Went back the library at around 4.30pm i suppose...

Love this old country song, I think its the longest name for a song.

Its named " If I said  you have a beautiful body would you hold it against me"




NEEDS TO MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG

NEEDS CLOCK UP TO MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MUG MORE

AFTER EXAMS WILL BE THE TIME WHEN CLOCK OVER.

No comments: