Thursday, August 21, 2008

FMM down, one more to go.

YAY! Left one more paper before exams are finally over!

Boo! FMM is like so crap la... I have like 3 steps in my exams, 1st think of something, 2nd, write, 3rd, run out of things to write and stare into blank space...

Like I din even touch the project life cycle and its stages thingy... GGed..

I feel tt my explanation isnt that strong at all luh... Must add more for ITR... =.=

Ikariam is a quite nice game to play... lol.. Played it and MHF2-ed with Gary and his friend Sam and we KILLED the Shen Gao Ren [which when looking at its shape, is a very very very very oversized crab] and Lao Shan Lung [I dunno why the english translation into hanyu pinyin also wrong.. -.- But loosely translated its a "old mountain dragon"] xDDD

Kill them leh! Last few times fighting was just "shoo-ed" them away only... 


Then went to watch "Koizora". No wonder it is so popular, the storyline is good and touching... GARY YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS MAN! xDD

Now going to run out of things to watch..=x Means have to study! :DD

I think I will slack for one week after exams to rot and play games, especially dry swimming and sunday's part of 4/4's mini gathering to collect our tees and friday's dinner with PPS peeps! And yep, photos might be taken [Probability should be 0.9999999999999999932864578524] and so the blog might finally lag for once after the seemingly long pictures drought..

And i wanna cycle, unicycle i mean... xDDD



No comments: