Thursday, August 27, 2009

Weird Dream.


I had a weird dream last night. [25th Aug'09]

Cox the person who was in the dream was like someone I don't really talk to and haven't talked in like 3 years? And worse [or better, depends on what perspective], we're [_________________] (how I wish blogger can have password protected posts, can't say here really. Just wanna get it off my mind)

Its so weird, can hear the voice so clearly, only the environment around us that I can't remember.

Kinda good dream though, but then.. Argh I don't know how to convey this.

Ok, HongWei, this is a good dream. Its at least 346923658648926710720934 times better than the one where you dreamt that you got GPA 1.2 for this semester right? *nods* Good.





Today was going to SP day. Wore SP shirt, for comical effect. hahahahah

Food was alright, just that ate too much before going out. LOL

Played with photoshop, didn't know it'll take up so much time, in a flash 3 hours was gone!


Played with photoshop again just now, I just finished my FIRST TWITTER SKIN!
Although from an online tutorial, it had good effects. :D

Do go view and comment! :D



No comments: