Sunday, August 23, 2009

Natsu Matsuri 2009


First things up, nothing to do with title... PMKT's DOWN!!! Woot.

Almost couldn't finish the paper due to the stomachache which wasted me 10min and the fatigue, couldn't really get the energy to write. Then in my mind I slapped myself awoke and wrote as much as I can, at the expense of legibility of the words. D:

Went to ABC to have lunch with Gary, also take pic of our food for his project.

After that took bus 51 then 30 home to slack, since Natsu Matsuri doesn't start so early. [But we're so wrong]

Saw Sharon and her friend [couldn't remember her name!] at the bus stop. Took bus then train to expo. Lost them after we alighted the bus. lol

Walked to the coach bay at expo to take shuttle bus, saw a person on the bus but don't know where I have seen her before nor remember her name [yes again]. In the end reached there but they joined the other queue [where they had advance tickets] and we joined the queue where you had to buy tickets. Our queue was crazily long.

While walking saw this guy who looks like Eva, with silver hair. At our end of the queue, it was bloody hot. [Yes bloody.] So convinced Gary to call Eva and ask. IT WAS HIM! hoho we shamelessly cut queue. xp

After a long while and a cosplay magazine later, saw Rachel and her boyfriend with yukatas at the end of the queue, they saw me and I signalled them to come in! In the end they sort of couldn't come in so I went out and brought them in. lol Saved them lots of time. But once inside, also din see them again.

Gary went to get dressed, I roamed. Saw the girl I saw on the bus, she's Saku. lol That Gary also blur, last minute then remember who she was. lol

Roamed somemore, met up with Spidey, got food, drinks, then went to the mats there and ate dinner/enjoyed the show on the stage/talked to people. Got to know more people.. xD

The stage performance varied in quality la. xD The 'nobody' was a surprise since I din expect a korean song in a japanese festival. Oh well.

The best part was the o-bon la! That has to be the most fun part!! :D Danced to everyone in the simple [sometimes] steps. :D

Hope to get a yukata by next year.


No comments: