Friday, August 21, 2009

PSYCHO-BITCH!

Yes, that's the word of the day.

I think only me and many people whom I don't know know about the inherent meaning of the word. :D

Why many people I don't know will know? Cox it happened during the rehearsal of one of the plays I watched in SP today. xD

Went to support Constance cox she had a role one of the 2 plays. At first was abit shocked sia, cox of their HEAVY make up and abuse of hair spray.

The first play was shown to the SP principal and his colleagues. LOL. Luckily I wasn't the only non-SP person there. But I think I'm the only NP one. LOL

Anyways, almost got lost finding my way there. SP's really devoid of plugs! OMG. Must be grateful for all the plugs around NP.

The person who acted like 5 roles [aunties, cleaner, maid, waitress etc] damn good la. HAHAHA Especially her filipino accent! "Boy come eat! Food Cold!" xD

First time see Constance look so stress sia. D:

Overall the plays were good! But can't be compared since they're like 2 totally different one! lol!

Okay, back to studies! *crosses fingers for PMKT*


No comments: