Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update.... =/


Finally got down to updating my blog..

Hmm...

The week of my birthday was filled with BANG! and GGM stuff. hahahaha

BANG! was fun! All the random flashmobs at makan place that made it totally silent for 2 seconds, and all the performances by the BA_COMMers! :D

Last week was PMKT presentation, meetings, filming, and getting sick. Got a fever and diarrhea on wednesday till friday morning. Thurs went sch for last GVSION lesson, which was a test, then rotted, then went filming. After that went to doctor and was sent to flu clinic cox had the symptoms of the dreaded H1N1. But don't have la... xD

Friday went on outing with some BA_COMMers after I felt much better. Went Singapore Flyer, but inside felt real cold and stomach started to have knots. DDD:
It was very painful, too much air inside I realised.
The ride back home, which is about 25min waiting time, 40min ride, 10min walk, 20 min waiting time, 5min ride and 5min walk. All the time with my gut churning non stop. D:

Saturday was rotting and Sunday was NDP!

NDP was great luh. Saw Tiantian on TV saying the word "prosperity" of the pledge near the start of the show. And saw Adrian leading the Scouts marching past the parade [and the cameras] LOL
Singapore Idol made me laugh, saw Jiaw inside for a few seconds. LOL

Monday was getting irritated by microsoft publisher cox it cant seem to edit. zz

Today was CEM post event sharing. Quite fun though, seeing CEM all over and also seeing what the other classes did. Was AV personnel [as usual] as well as acting as Darren [don't ask me why, I was assigned] for the skit segment. Only strange thing was TR05 din appear.. Hmm..

Have to chiong for stupid exams since I screwed up my BCOMM. Oh well.

No comments: