Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hair Models.

Monday: 

CEM presentations were good. XD

BCOMM Networking was er....... abit lame. haha
Mrs. Peng acts as the waitress/observer. lol

Tuesday:

Sch was okok.. Just that everyone's brain spoil. D:

Went IMM to find Gary and Nelson after I had tang yuan at Clementi.
They're playing Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce and I did not bring my psp. D:
Stoned down there till Gary decided that there's no chance to get plug from those ppl hogging the plugs, so we went JEL. I used com and they played psp.

Chionged BCOMM2 and LAM. Brain spoil ttm.


Stupid mouth of mine, luckily I redeemed myself.

Gary's hair model for his exam pangseh-ed him, he found one yesterday night. I asked what could be the worst/best that could happen today. 

The freakin' worst happened.

The other person he has found pangseh-ed him last minute.

If not for Luca who contacted me, I would have bang wall die.
Called like free to everyone and then finally found a person.
Thanks lots to Freida! I owe you a meal! :D
And paiseh for waking you up so early in the morning... D:

hahah you'll get the meal ASAP! :D


No comments: