Saturday, June 6, 2009

24 hours. :D


Was out half studying at Yuhua 24hrs Macs.

Sort of got to know a couple, who shared plug with me to watch movie on their laptop, supposedly some Fast and Furious movie since I heard the screeching of brakes lol...

Why sort of know leh? Cox we never intro each other but just help each other take care of stuffs.

Before that, there was a girl using the plug. After observing for 10min [while eating my McFlurry] I concluded that she'll stay for quite some time since her past year papers are from Ngee Ann Poly... So bought a multi plug at a freakin' $4.80. zzz

And BEST, when she was unplugging her plug, she adjusted the multi plug abit which made it powerless, which made my com shut down abruptly due to no power. DAMN.
My face was emotionless but inside my head was WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF. Yes, damn pekchek when you're trying to study then everything just gone.

Well, kept myself awake with some green tea from Macs.. Then at 1+am, was quite tired so slept for 30min from 1.30 to 2am.  Woke up and stone and try to study till around 4.30 am I went to get my breakfast. LOL

Shiok sia, my hashbrown is the 1st hashbrown they fry for the day. :D
Which means its very very fresh. :D

Was listening to Class 95fm, which Macs always play, and heard some advertisements and was laughing to myself while listening. Seriously, THOSE are proof of REAL education.
"Guaranteed to..." and "Simply do..." and "It is very easy..."
Wow.

Studied till a little over 6am and decided to go home. Slept on the 98 bus and din realised I reach the interchange till the bus captain shouted 'Hello, HELLO!' like alot of times. And I was at the lower deck beside the exit. D:   So paiseh.

Took bus 143 and overslept one stop. So found a bench near the block of flats there and sleep somemore. Around 7am, decided to get up and walk home, not really far distance since its the same distance I walk to school during pri sch...

The only difference is I am half awake, on many instances I almost fell but didn't. Phew.
Almost couldn't cross the road.. D:

Got home, slept from 7.30am to 9.30am and woke up, stone, bathed, watch tv awhile and went to school.


ATRM common test was okay except for the theory, which I totally crapped. D:


No comments: