Saturday, May 17, 2008

Uneasy

Woke up and reached school dam early.. At 8.20am.. Jiuhua and Matt arrived at the same time.. Heng ar.. got a macbook pro to make the video.. easy man! I WAN A MBP!!!

After 3 gruelling hrs, a 4.56min vid is completed!.. Then took pics with the photobooth, very clever application of the mac..

Normal- from botton left, Wai Yeong, Yvonne, Ruth and me. Matt at the back.

Mirror.. Matt looks so small whereas i look so big.. lol

CATS class tcher told us our vid's ideas were expected. So sad.. Hai.. Feeling uneasy abt the coming assignment.. Both the CATS and integrated project..

S&W was great as usual.. And be, the friday the 13th, shot next to nil hoops today..
Learnt defending today.. And had to 站马步。Which is to sit in a chair tt doesnt exists..
 Then had to do it tiptoed.. then had to do it tiptoed and 踩蚂蚁。 Stepping ants.. LOL.. Had to step the ground repeatedly very very fast..

After tt, took random shots.

Clouds

Clouds + Lamp post + trees

Is this good?

Green is gd for ur eyes!


Then went atrium to meet Sinyi, Lilin, JT, WeiHuang and Mike. Mike went off earlier and we sat there waiting for Sinyi to finish her vid on her module LMS.. Which i will be taking next sem..


Sinyi looks so afraid of Mike..

Sinyi and WeiHuang

The trio discussing..

What is tt look huh? xp

Cut from a piece of A4 paper..

Then we took 74 from NP all the way  to AMK hub.. my 1st time there.. my 1st time eating pepper lunch..

Condiments

No. 26

Trying to take this cup of water..

Which is nicer? I think both are no good.. xp

JT is afraid of being scalded by the oil..

Her beef pepper lunch

Mixing

mixing....

My chicken pepper lunch, mixed.. forgot to take pic of b4.. lol



Wei Huang's Salmon pepper lunch..

you guessed it.. My ultra zoom again..

xDDDD




Finished and go..

The rest of them went to watch a movie while i made my way to ToaPayoh.. Took 143 home.. Took 1.5hrs.. And bluetooth music player ran out juice halfway into the journey.. rotted all the way home.. Is it me, or am i outcasting myself from ppl? I dunno.. Hai..

No comments: