Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BrainStorm Magnitude:3.4 (out of 10)

Reached bus-stop in time to be greeted by falling water.. Ahhh.. Rain! My favourite weather apart from moderately sunny.. The school was flooded and i smirk at those who wore slippers.. Got free wash.

Had a fun MIEC tutorial.. Presented 4 articles at Discover and Share and 3 articles were related to elasticity. heng ar.
FMM tutorial was dam cold.. Wore my Mediacorp Studios jacket (heheh) with the logo showing at the back.. lolx

The class..

I was watching this then..

Used my ultra zoom.. (Christie if u wan this pic look fer me k?)

いっらしゃいます。

Notice Amy wearing sch u.. christie oso wore..




Taken by Christie

The leftovers of my plate.. I still felt empty in the stomach, as in totally empty in my stomach, after paying for this $6.50 meal (includes a "home-made" barley drink) In the end, bought bubble tea and some stuff then filled my stomach.. lunch became near $10... -.-
Quoted by corn-apple hybrid "Botak Jone's must have expanded your tummy." I agree to quite a large extent.. xD


Playing with intensity of flash..


Reuben carrying the girl's bag while they went to SIM-in sch uni- to buy sandwiches.. Their account was everybody stared at them..

Waiting..



Later after BCOMM, met Kira  at Cheers.. He wanted the Live Concert tt have Nana Mizuki and ALI project.. Nice lor.. Nana is 28 yr old look like 20 yr old.. Her vocals oso damn powerful..
Met Matt later over here too and BrainStormed for SCAMPER ideas for our CATS assignment.. This storm, measured in the Nerve scale, in commemoration of Mr. Nerve.. Its magnitude is a moderate 3.4. xD

Haha.. Ultra zoom, i love u!!

In McD..

Some flower/fruit along the street.


Doin pORject or Assignment.. whichever u like to call it..

Took 154 home at 8pm.. Was feeling sleepy standing up so slept at clementi MRT de stop.. When i woke up, i saw NOVA which is near Jurong East, which is NOT where the bus should be goin.. I tot i bak-chiu pa-chiao take 52.. Was thinking of taking wad bus at JE when i saw a NJC guy sms-ing.. I read wad he typed "WOW.. The bus driver forgot to turn and im now at jurong east." I was relieved and use my blue brain to analyse what happened.. 
This was what happened:
Re-enactment.. There were 2 154s single deck.. My bus was in the front, then went to the back.. At this point of time, the bus at the front forgot to turn, our friendly bus driver, stupidly followed tt 154 cox they are on the same route.. Clever huh?
At least they din or cant skip my stop.. xDD

No comments: