Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun, then not so Fun.

CATS presentation was a turbulence of a ride that I enjoyed la..
The other groups were just as great, if not better.
S&W showed the power of my wish of luck, in other words, tyco-ness.
"5 min and rain will come" -calm tone- It HAPPENED!!

After bidding farewell to a full bus of 154, i said to Alvin "1 more minute and another will come" -calmer tone-
It HAPPENED!!



If I wish it to be so, luck will always be on my side.





Brain sent my consciousness an e-mail.

Dear Consciousness,

I request a shut down of brain immediately. This is an emergency. If the brain does not get enough rest, you will bear the dire consequences. Beware of overclocking, it is bad for brain and computer.

Regards,
Brain.


Here's my consciousness' reply:

Dear Brain,

Request Unapproved. I need to study for tomorrow's test. It is very important and shutting down doesn't do the poor guy any good. The marks are important and do not, I mean DO NOT shut down halfway beacuse he's not even completed halfway of what's he's supposed to remember. The lecturer in question  did not even give any specific details on format and kinds of questions asked. I'm sorry but overclocking is a necessity. If not, we will request him to down some sugarless wings which will do you further bad.

Regards,
Consciousness.


Now back to my lecture slides.. 


Sugarless wings refers to sugarless REDBULL xD

No comments: