Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wah!

Today went to Harbourfront Centre to withdraw part of my salary to spend. $500 saved.
Anyways, went with Gary to Penisular Plaza to buy charger of our co-owned Lumix camera.
The charger is $68 (!) and I bought a spare batt that costs $70 (!!). And when the shopowner says everything costs $147.50 (!!!), I chua tio... Then I rmb, GST, dammit.. But the shop owner kind enough to charge me $145.... But still,YIKES!!!!!
The charger (left) and the batt (inside box).

Well, after my wallet burned a hole, we went to Suntec to have coffee, chit-chat and took some pictures with our camera...









These are some of them:


My Muffin


Gary's Tiramisu (with alcohol) lol. Gary taking the picture on the left.


Kena whot by Gary


Starbucks!


The chande-something (I forgot)


Taken by Gary, with lots of reflections..


My unfinished muffin, credits to Gary.


He wanted me to take a picture of him to use as profile image....

Great person + Great photograher = Great Image!

Signing off....

No comments: