Friday, January 18, 2008

My First Post


I finally got my first blog, and this is my
first post.


And I think I want to load many images from
like, a month back, because i'm now working as a part-timer in
mediacorp..


here goes:

at serangoon cc, laksa ep

learning how to cook laksa- from scratch





yifong and me


kym and me


both of them and... me of course!
that was like, on the the of december 2007

earlier that day, we had the 试吃大会 for ep1 (claypot rice @ taman jurong food centre #03-123)






the banner


randommm











the claypot rice (which I personally think is for people who wants to eat healthier)




cameraman shooting banner


artistes waiting for their shots...



A random pic when we went to huang shifu's house:



what huang shifu wrote for mingyun during ep2

And EOY '07 :

Trinity Blood









SpongeBob!!


Dynasty Warriors (I think)



I dunno



Bleach + disguised Gary



Gundam
wearing 'exoskeleton' with help of friend


Cool! -after he put on the costume, everybody applauded!!
All the eager photographers





Went to robinsons rd to help out in filming of NTU final year students' project





ep3 2nd training @ jurong green cc:

filming the 小试吃



the butterhead lettuce that simlie forgot to bring along, i had to go and buy at a cold storage outlet and where did I went to? The closest one was at king albert park lol... so there I went to ask, 'where is the butterhead lettuce ar?' and what i was directed to were 2 small lettuce that cost $3.. and he took only some LEAVES of the lettuce so that he can put his coleslaw.. nice one eh?
after the shoot, it was early and what did the cameramen do? they cooked!!
they took simlie's marinated pork ribs and cut it to rib by rib and fried them. Then, he put
the BBQ sauce on top of them.. And it was damn salty la...




even the bus driver, thomas, (left) came up to watch all the havoc...

aglio oglio



the improved version of the ribs, w/o the extra BBQ sauce!

simlie's pork ribs..


the spaghetti




the spaghetti

the souped up aglio oglio by chris, the cameraman and yifong



empty cockle shells

ep3 试吃大会

31st dec 07, our last shoot at kallang park...

an ant nest

a part of east coast park.. went to film the opening link of muffin ep

ep 7 japanese food training:

the grilled salmon

we were disappointed by the hygiene standard of the participant.

he still brought along the green chopping board with black marks which the shifu

blatantly told us that it was bacteria. For the 1st time in all the eps till now, none of the crew, me included, touched the food. (except the hosts, shifu and himself)

well i think you are already fed up with my first post already rite?

i will post more often to prevent this kind of things from happening de la...

No comments: