Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fun, Joy and Laughter... for some that is.

Today.... D-Day.

Went with Zhihao and were the 1st to arrive at JSS at 11:15am. Coz just after the upper sec recess, we talked to some of the teachers we met.. Went to the library to slack, then saw Mr. Loh solving his 3x3 cube.. Pro oredy sia, got that kind of pattern le..

Then Weehao finally found us, and we went to the empty space outside AVA room.

Zhihao & Weehao
Weehao's brand new PSP
Weehao and me.. Thnx Zhihao for taking this.

Then we decided to go to the canteen to eat, then we saw..

James and Xiaomei.
One part of the canteen.
The other.
Ppl waiting.
Zhenquan and yanqing and sherman
Adrian and Andy Lim
Mrs. Ang.
Outside the hall.
Ms. J

Then we had to settle the outstanding library fines before we can get our results..

Saw Carmen.
Beedisha and Phoebe.

and Jeannine, Liping, Huiteng, Eileen, Serlina, Laytian and Wendy.

But they erm, dun wan to be on camera. xD

Then, I went to the hall. It was full man. All the sec3s and sec4s are supposed to see us go through this stuff...
The juniors up there.
We waiting.


Then after some speech. Mr. Lim went on to announce the ppl with 5 or more distinctions.. We were all waiting for Weehao's name to be called man.. But I'm so sorry for Weehao. He didn't get to go up the stage.

I never expected this but, I went up on stage! I got the results slip from Ms. Tham and shook hands with her and joined the others whom had taken their results from Ms. Tham. Tears of joy.. But, I had not really alot of feeling leh... Maybe I'm just like Weehao, 慢热 and 慢冷 one.. Everything lag ppl 5sec one...

Me with my results. Thnx Frieda for taking this.
The JAE booklet.
The scholars. Thnx Frieda for taking this too.
Weehao, Jiuhua and Yanqing.
Waiting for results.
Zixin, Daphne and Zhihao.
Liping talking to Mr. Lee.
Everyone in excited mode. (i think)

You will be almost 100% sure you are in a school (or anywhere) in Singapore when you see the picture below.

LITTER.

Then when all the cries of joy (I hope not of sadness), and all the happy stuff subsided, took pictures with 2 teachers.

Ms. Seeto and me. Thnx Jiuhua for taking this.
Yay! I finally got A1 for core geog!!
Mr. Loh and me. Thnx Zhihao for taking this!
Sorry to Mr. Loh cox i deproved to an A2..........

Anyways, was abit sad that Mr. Lam couldn't come today.. Haiz.. My English improved to a B3!!

No comments: