Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Good Game

That's what I felt this morning. As if getting scolded by LaySee (the long haired producer shown in prev post) yesterday wasn't enough, this morning I was scolded again by her because I had not completed digitising, leading her unable to edit. (Coz needs 2 camera de footage cross angle) And her last words before she slammed the phone were: (in mandarin) " Such simple digitising also cannot do properly... You can forget about digitising anymore.." That's when my heart sunk................


And why didn't I complete digitising? All because the mac, still at version 9.something, (now latest is 10.5 leopard) hanged and 2 hours of digitised video vanished from the drive. And there's no such thing called SAVE, so bo bian had to start all over again.... I knew I would be scolded, but what I'm more worried is my job... Haiz... Can someone enlighten me on what I should do?


I need this job to gain experience, (not to say cash, but its secondary) and time and time again I don't recieve their message, as in, I take what my colleagues/superiors say Literally. I have no sense of reading btw the lines, infering body language, blahhhhhhh............


And this puts me at a very very disadvantage.. I can see my job stint will end before my contract end...... Kena pwned by the minds of those women at the workplace... Haiz...


End Note: Not to offend all women/girls/mother Earth, I'm just fed up that they cannot give DIRECT orders on what to do. -___-"



UPDATE!!!!! (1800hrs)

I'm officially gg le...
What I can say before returning back to my teenager life is my back hurts alot..
Probably due to
backstabs, some trips and falls due to my mistakes, and last but not least, a bullet shot point-blank at my face...

I can't believe I died before D-Day (24/01/2008).. It all happened when the CO (commanding officer)ordered the comapany of heroes (?) to bury me. Alive. The scheduled date is 04/02/2008...

Enough said... I hope you get the message and READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

HaHaHa... Goodbye Cruel World!

No comments: