Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Interview.            寂しいね?


Went for job interview today.

One more commitment to add to my list.

Sure hope that I can cope. I think I will be a very irregular worker.. Cox of cca commitments, can't really work on some weeks and etc.. D:

Like damn strange, getting a job when the holiday's about to end. =/




I can see abit more clearly now after watching neon genesis evangelion. The anime I mean. 
I need to rewatch episode 25. Its quite a mind boggling episode with blow by blow stuff to the mind.
Makes you think yet before you can do so more information gets thrown at you.
Yet this is what makes it unique.

Everyone has fear. That's the ultimate truth.

To put this across in another way: Loneliness - You are not alone; yet you are still very much alone.


No comments: