Monday, July 20, 2009

I am reaching limit break.


Somewhat, being with friends gives me inspiration and motivation. I even thought of cosplaying as a character LOL! Ok that's totally no link.

Anyways, the unicycling club's loose ends seems to be getting more rather than less. Im so going mad.

Schoolwork totally doesn't motivate me. CCA seems more fun even though they're more stressful.

AND I NEED BCOMM SKILLS! DAMN!

Friday was stupid ATRM, then went doing proj, then went to find Jiahui and Shaun and watched Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince for free! lol.. xD

Quite good la..


Saturday was going to school for FSB/GGM rehearsel. Very cui la. zz
Went to Toa Payoh to eat since the 3 of them [Kit, Sok Wan, Fiona] are going that direction, and I have a straight bus back from there [143] so go there lor..

Had sinful food at the hawker centre. We shared char kway teow, black carrot cake, chicken rice and hokkien mee. The girls had 1 goreng pisang each, I had 2, Kit had 3. Fiona and I shared a cup of sugar cane juice, [although she drank only like 1/10 of it.] lol

After that, went to buy old school biscuits, then went to playground to rot.. Sok Wan called to ask if we want to go up her house as her mum cooked kong ba pau [is tt the way to spell it?] Anyways, sinful x sinful. xD Its so fattening although I don't think I will get the fats.

Took bus to TPY interchange and took the gruelling 1.5hrs ride on bus 143 home... Slept most of the time.. lol

Sunday, went out with Shaun. Supposed to develop his film at Peninsula Plaza, but since the shop wasn't open, we took a bus to ABC hawker and had char siew rice there.. Went to Anchorpoint de Billabong to check if theres any new tees and said hi to colleagues. LOL
Got ourselves bubble tea and went hunting for custom tee makers at Queensway. After that, went IKEA to roam, my first time roaming IKEA thoroughly sia..

After tt, went Peninsula Plaza again for him to develop pics and took train.

He alighted at his stop while I went to Boon Lay, went to find Gary at work. lol
Rotted and talked with him and auntie there. :D
Rotted and roamed NTUC as well.

Went home via 79, which was quite fast.


That's about it I guess... Lesson 2-4pm tmr... Stupid BCOMM..zz


No comments: